Extensive State and Local Government Experience
Stark Talent has been helping state and local government entities in the State of Texas since 1991. We do this in a variety of ways, all of which are designed — depending on the government entity’s needs — at their core to:
- Provide a systematic approach to hiring the right talent the first time and cut down on the high cost of turnover with the deployment of SourceMatch®.
- Help cities, counties, state agencies and public universities leverage tight budgets with Recruiting Process Outsourcing arrangements.
- Provide information technology staff augmentation.
- Manage information technology projects and programs.
- Support application development and enterprise resource systems.
More details on these services:
SourceMatch® for Government
Historically, government employers earned a reputation for job security and strong benefits. These qualities still exist today, although no one is immune from budget constraints and layoffs. Still, governments tend to receive large numbers of applications, especially for entry-level roles that deal directly with the public. The challenge is efficiently weeding through hundreds or thousands of candidates to objectively determine who would be the best qualified individual for each role. With SourceMatch®, we work with our government clients to develop the criteria and standards for evaluation, then we implement and manage the process. Our systematic approach increases the accuracy of the hiring process and improves retention in typically high turnover roles that interface directly with citizens.
Recruiting Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Government employers tend to have limited budgets for recruiting services despite regular openings caused by normal turnover and new program delivery. To leverage budget dollars, it makes sense to implement an RPO program to keep-up with a special project or with regular demand and pay only for those services needed.
IT Staff Augmentation Contract (ITSAC) Services
Stark Talent is an approved vendor of the Texas Department of Information Resources’ (DIR) IT Staff Augmentation Contract
. This contract allows public sector agencies to use Stark Talent’s staff augmentation services whenever they need quality IT resources to start and complete their projects successfully.
We have an extensive — and proven — database of senior technical staff available to come to your agency.
Use your Best Value Justification to obtain talent with the specific skill sets you need when you need them.
Stark Talent is a member of the VIP Texas HUB Alliance
, which is qualified to provide services in Texas in support of enterprise resource systems, application development and project management.
The Texas DIR
offers Deliverables-Based IT Services (DBITS)
to the state’s governmental and public education entities via the Go DIRect Program, allowing public entities to receive deliverables-based IT services through this streamlined procurement vehicle. An entity may procure up to $10 million in services through a simple Statement of Work.
As a member of the HUB Alliance, Stark Talent is able to provide tailored solutions to a government or educational institution’s project management challenges. Solutions include, but are not limited to:
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- PMO deployment
- Hands-on project management
- Earned value definition and management
- Portfolio management
- Feasibility studies
- Procurement support
- Quality assurance and oversight
When you need high-quality professionals, application solutions and outsourced solutions (to cover such functions as financials, HR, and learning and asset management), Stark can provide you with the top talent and resources you need.
As a member of the HUB Alliance, Stark can provide public agencies and educational institutions:
- Software design, development and implementation
- Maintenance and operations
- Quality assurance
- Reporting and analytics
Our expertise extends to telecommunications and network applications, as well as infrastructure and human-computer interface.
Whether you need support for specific project tasks or support from beginning to end on an entire project, Stark Talent is here for you. Contact Stark Talent
Certified HUB, M/WBE
Stark maintains the following certifications:
- Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) as certified by the State of Texas
- Minority or Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (M/WBE) as certified by the North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency (NCTRCA)
- Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) as certified by the South Central Texas Regional Certification Agency (SCTRCA)
- Women-Owned Business Enterprise with the City of Austin